Join us for our Upcoming Postharvest Educational Opportunities
June 19-23, 2017 at the ARC and June 26-30 field tour (Registration is now open. Click here for more information.)
This course is a two-week intensive study of the biology and current technologies used for handling fruits, nuts, vegetables and ornamentals in California.
September 26-28, 2017 at the UC Davis Alumni Center (Registration will open June 1, 2017.)
This workshop provides an intensive and substantive overview of many aspects of fresh-cut production, processing, packaging, distribution and quality assurance.
November 8-9, 2017 at the UC Davis campus (Registration is not yet open.)
This two-day interactive workshop focuses on microbial produce safety systems from preharvest to postharvest. Course content is primarily designed for entry and junior level produce safety professionals across the supply-chain and affiliated industries.
This combination of online and in-person curriculum equips individuals with a set of tools that represent all aspects of postharvest handling (i.e. produce safety, harvesting systems, cooling, packaging, transportation, quality, modified atmospheres, marketing fresh produce, etc).
- Mitcham to participate at the 1st All-Africa Postharvest Congress
- Deltsidis invited to present at Kansas State University
- Arpaia and Zakharov host successful Fruit Ripening Workshop
- Arpaia co-hosts Annual Citrus Postharvest Pest Control meeting
- Suslow leads FSMA trainings in Hawaii; addresses new increases in Rat Lungworm infections
- DryCardTM wins grand prize at 1st All-Africa Postharvest Technologies and Innovation Challenge
- Short Course participant continues contributing to global postharvest research and innovation
Receive 25% off this month's featured publication
Marine Container Transport of Chilled Perishable Produce
Contact the Center
|Main Office Location:|
|3047 Wickson Hall, UC Davis campus (link to campus map)|
|Postharvest Technology Center|
|Department of Plant Sciences-Mail Stop 2|
|One Shields Avenue|
|University of California|
|Davis, CA 95616-8683|
|Phone: (530) 752-6941|
|Fax: (530) 754-4326|