Join us for our Upcoming Postharvest Educational Opportunities
April 18-19, 2017 at the Conference Center (Registration is now open. Click here to register.)
This workshop, is intended for shippers and fruit handlers (wholesale and retail), and produce managers who are involved in handling and ripening fruits and fruit-vegetables.
May 23-24, 2017 at the South Coast Research and Extension Center in Irvine, CA. (Registration will open in April.)
This 2-day, FDA-recognized course will help sprouters understand and implement the Produce Safety Rule and requirements applicable to sprout operations under FSMA compliance guidelines.
June 19-23, 2017 at the ARC and June 26-30 field tour (Registration is now open. Click here for more information.)
This course is a two-week intensive study of the biology and current technologies used for handling fruits, nuts, vegetables and ornamentals in California.
September 26-28, 2017 at the Alumni Center (Registration will open in June.)
This workshop provides an intensive and substantive overview of many aspects of fresh-cut production, processing, packaging, distribution and quality assurance.
Receive 25% off this month’s featured publication:
- Revisiting Practical Considerations in the Application of Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) as a Water Quality Metric
- Just added! Sprout Safety Alliance Sprout Grower Training Course—May 23-24, 2017
- Archived Central Valley Postharvest Newsletter Available through our Website
- Mary Lu Arpaia Improving Avocado Handling in Tanzania
- Trevor Suslow Leads Expert Panel on FSMA Produce Rule Ag-Water Test Methods
- USDA SCBGP Industry Needs Assessment Survey—We Need Your Input by May 1, 2017!
- Product Facts Now Available as PDF Files