- Postharvest Scientists Recognized by the American Society for Horticultural Science (ASHS)
- Reduced Registration Fees for 2015 Produce Safety Workshop
- Re-introducing Methods of Measuring Fruit and Vegetable Flavor, Color & Texture Workshop January 20, 2016
- Receive 25% off this month’s featured publication: Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops (3rd edition)
- Christine Bruhn was awarded an Honorary Life Membership in the International Association for Food Protection at the annual meeting in Portland, July 2016.
- Linda Harris travels to Australia for Food Safety presentations
- Beth Mitcham participates in SEAsia2015 Postharvest Symposium in Cambodia
- Featured this Month on the Postharvest Technology Center’s Website: Donate a Gift
- New Publications by Postharvest Specialists.
- Updated publications on Diane Barrett’s website. Click on links below for pdf versions.
Download Newsletter (524KB PDF)