Selected Postharvest References
This list is prepared as a possible aid to research and extension workers, teachers, and students interested in the general area of postharvest horticulture. It is also expected to be useful to those in industry and to reference librarians. It should serve as a starting point for the development of background information on harvesting, handling and storage of horticultural commodities and on their physiology, composition and quality.
The references are classified into 16 sections of subject matter. Arrangement within each section is by author; enumeration of the citations is by section. Each citation was arbitrarily placed under a given section but is cross-referenced under additional sections.
The entire listing, a 65-page document is available here in pdf format:
There are yellow links from the Table of Contents pages into the body of the document and blue links within the body of the document which link back to the Table of Contents. You may print individual pages of the list if you specify the page numbers in the print setup.
The listing (above) was compiled in 2001. Addendums to the listing were compiled for each subsequent year. These addendums are available below.
- Addendum 11-12 (January 1, 2011 - April 30, 2012)
- Addendum 09-10 (June 1, 2009 - December 31, 2010)
- Addendum 08-09 (August 1, 2008 - May 31, 2009)
- Addendum 07-08 (June 1, 2007 - July 31, 2008)
- Addendum 06-07 (July 1, 2006 - May 30, 2007)
- Addendum 03-06 (May 1, 2003 - June 30, 2006)
- Addendum 01-02 (May 1, 2001 - April 30, 2002)