- Reviewing a Great Year in 2014 and Looking Ahead to 2015!
- Ending Very Soon: A Special Year-End Offer on Produce Professional Certificate Program
- Fruit Ripening & Retail Handling Workshop – March 17-18, 2015
- Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops Short Course June 15-19 (week one) and June 22-26 (optional tour), 2015
- Invitation to the Third International Conference on Fresh-cut Products: Maintaining Quality & Safety, September 13-18, 2015
- Due to a Computer Glitch, 20% Off All Items Sale Extended!
- Cook Invited Speaker at The New York Produce Show and Conference
- Harris presented poster at the 2014 Almond Conference
- Barrett attended California Tomato Conference in Napa, California
- Mitcham gave invited talk Postharvest Symposium in Vietnam
- Applications Due for Next Generation Delegation to Attend Global Food Security Symposium
- Esther Mwasiango Selected for 2014 Kader Award
- International Postharvest Specialist at UC Davis, Department of Plant Sciences
- University of California Postharvest Systems Engineer Assistant Specialist in Cooperative Extension
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in the School of Packaging, Michigan State University
Download Newsletter (201KB PDF)