Join us for our Upcoming Postharvest Educational Opportunities
April 18-19, 2017 at the Conference Center (Registration is now open. Click here to register.)
This workshop, is intended for shippers and fruit handlers (wholesale and retail), and produce managers who are involved in handling and ripening fruits and fruit-vegetables.
June 19-23, 2017 at the ARC and June 26-30 field tour (Registration is now open. Click here for more information.)
This course is a two-week intensive study of the biology and current technologies used for handling fruits, nuts, vegetables and ornamentals in California.
September 26-28, 2017 at the Alumni Center (Registration will open in June.)
This workshop provides an intensive and substantive overview of many aspects of fresh-cut production, processing, packaging, distribution and quality assurance.
Receive 25% off this month’s featured publication:
Rice Quality Handbook
- Environmental flooding hits CA coastal regions
- Register Soon to Secure your Spot in the Fruit Ripening & Ethylene Management Workshop – April 18-19, 2017
- Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops Short Course is Starting to Fill Up
- Short Course Scholarship recipient reflects on course's career impact
- New Publications on our Website