Join us for our Upcoming Postharvest Educational Opportunities
November 1-3, 2016. Enrollments are now open!
This workshop is an integrated approach to building a foundation of awareness and improved understanding of the current scientific basis for produce microbial safety systems and preventive controls.
Receive 20% off this month’s featured publication:
Fruit Ripening & Ethylene Management Publication
This publication is the course material, developed and updated for the Fruit Ripening & Ethylene Management Workshop which was held March 17-18, 2015. It includes optimum procedures for ripening a variety of produce, and provides 7 color ripeness charts and numerous color tables and photographs, as well as introducing the new color Produce Facts for 19 important commodities. The publication provides detailed instructions for measuring soluble solids in melons and other fruits, and a helpful resources directory.
- Director's Update
- Full Cass for Fresh-cut
- Produce Safety Workshop Open for Registration
- A busy Month for Trevor Suslow and Colleagues
- Linda Harris Assumes Presidency of the International Association for Food Protection
- Beth Mitcham Elected Vice President of the American Society for Horticultural Sciences
- Postharvest Technology Center Participating in Farm Tank Tour
- Adding Portable Pre-cooling to your Quality Management Programs