Join us for our Upcoming Postharvest Educational Opportunities
This workshop provides an intensive overview of many aspects of fresh-cut production, processing, packaging, distribution and quality assurance.
This workshop is an integrated approach to building a foundation of awareness and improved understanding of the current scientific basis for produce microbial safety systems and preventive controls.
Receive 20% off this month’s featured publication:
Transportation Series Publications
Use sale code TS20 to apply your discount. And, as always, if you order the whole series, you are automatically given a 25% discount and an additional 10% during our promotional period.
- Fresh-cut Workshop is Filling
- Announcing New Postharvest Technology Center Director
- 2016 Fresh-cut Workshop
- Produce Safety Workshop—Save the Date!
- Trevor Suslow Invited Speaker
- Beth Mitcham Announces two Funding Opportunities from the Horticulture Innovation Lab
- Postharvest Technology Center Participating in Farm Tank Tour
- New Publications on our Website
- Fresh Produce Group—Product Technologist
Link to the interactive Refrigerated Warehouse Energy Tool developed by Paul Singh, Ph.D.