Join us for our Upcoming Postharvest Educational Opportunities
November 1-3, 2016. Registration is closed.
This workshop is an integrated approach to building a foundation of awareness and improved understanding of the current scientific basis for produce microbial safety systems and preventive controls.
Receive 20% off this month’s featured publication:
Produce Quality Rating Scales and Color Charts Binder or CD
- Director's Update
- Full Class for Fresh-cut
- Produce Safety Workshop Open for Registration
- A busy Month for Trevor Suslow and Colleagues
- Linda Harris Assumes Presidency of the International Association for Food Protection
- Beth Mitcham Elected Vice President of the American Society for Horticultural Sciences
- Postharvest Technology Center Participating in Farm Tank Tour
- Adding Portable Pre-cooling to your Quality Management Programs