Produce Safety: A Science-based Framework Workshop
- Trevor Suslow, Dept. of Plant Sciences, UC Davis Workshop Coordinator
- Linda Harris, Food Science and Technology; Western Center for Food Safety, UC Davis
- Michele Jay Russell, Western Center for Food Safety, UC Davis
- MichelleDanyluk, University of Florida, Food Science & Citrus Research and Education Center.
- David Gombas, United Fresh Produce Association.
- Elis Owens, Birko Corporation.
- Bonnie Fernandez-Fenaroli, Center for Produce Safety.
Dates and Times. Tuesday and Wednesday, November 3 and 4, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thursday, November 5th, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. The registration desk will open at 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
Location. The course will be held at the Buehler Alumni Center, located on the UC Davis campus. For Davis travel and lodging information, visit: http://postharvest.ucdavis.edu/about/WelcomeDavis.
Enrollment Fee. For 2015, we are pleased to offer a reduced enrollment fee of $750 through the support of the Western Center for Food Safety. This fee includes all instruction, course materials, networking reception, coffee breaks, and lunches.
Parking. Campus daily parking permits are $9 and may be purchased at kiosks near the entrance of campus parking lots.
Recommended. Each participant will benefit from a laptop computer or tablet.
Enrolling is Easy!
By Mail: Complete the enrollment form on the workshop brochure and send it with your check to: Attn: Ms. Penny Stockdale, Postharvest Technology Center; Dept. Plant Sciences-MS/2; UC Davis; One Shields Ave. Davis, CA 95616
By Phone: Call (530) 752-7672. Please have your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, account number handy.
By Fax: Fax your completed enrollment form from the workshop brochure, along with credit card information to: (530) 754-4326.
Online: Complete the online form below.
Enroll Online in the Produce Safety Workshop
Enrollments for the 2015 Produce Safety Workshop are closed. Please contact Ms. Penny Stockdale (530-752-7672) or email@example.com) to add your name to the wait list. Thank you.