Produce Safety: A Science-based Framework Workshop
- Trevor Suslow, Dept. of Plant Sciences, UC Davis Workshop Coordinator
- Linda Harris, Food Science and Technology; Western Center for Food Safety, UC Davis
- Michele Jay Russell, Western Center for Food Safety, UC Davis
- MichelleDanyluk, University of Florida, Food Science & Citrus Research and Education Center.
- David Gombas, United Fresh Produce Association.
- Elis Owens, Birko Corporation.
- Bonnie Fernandez-Fenaroli, Center for Produce Safety.
Dates and Times. November 1-3, 2016 Time (TBD)
Location. The course will be held at the Buehler Alumni Center, located on the UC Davis campus. For Davis travel and lodging information, visit: http://postharvest.ucdavis.edu/about/WelcomeDavis.
Enrollment Fee. For 2016, we are pleased to offer a reduced enrollment fee of (TBD) through the support of the Western Center for Food Safety. This fee includes all instruction, course materials, networking reception, coffee breaks, and lunches.
Parking. Campus daily parking permits are $9 and may be purchased at kiosks near the entrance of campus parking lots.
Recommended. Each participant will benefit from a laptop computer or tablet.
Enrolling is Easy!
By Mail: Complete the enrollment form on the workshop brochure and send it with your check to: Attn: Ms. Penny Stockdale, Postharvest Technology Center; Dept. Plant Sciences-MS/2; UC Davis; One Shields Ave. Davis, CA 95616
By Phone: Call (530) 752-7672. Please have your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, account number handy.
By Fax: Fax your completed enrollment form from the workshop brochure, along with credit card information to: (530) 754-4326.
Online: Complete the online form below.
Enroll Online in the Produce Safety Workshop
Enrollments for the 2015 Produce Safety Workshop are closed. Please contact Ms. Penny Stockdale (530-752-7672) or firstname.lastname@example.org) to add your name to the wait list. Thank you.